Question about helping

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 27 13:46:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 02:19:29PM +0100, Sascha Manns wrote:
> >>still
> >>What do you mean with sorted? Actually i don't understand what you
> >>mean.
> >
> >Looking at your PPA the daps package is compiled
> > https://launchpad.net/~sascha-manns-h/+archive/ubuntu/daps/+packages
> Ah. Its that one which doesn't works:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~sascha-manns-h/+recipe/suse-xsl-stylesheets
> They depending on trang...

Your recipie is all wrong

# bzr-builder format 0.3 deb-version {debupstream}-0~{revno:packaging}+{time}
lp:~sascha-manns-h/daps/suse-xsl-stylesheets-ubuntu
nest-part packaging lp:~sascha-manns-h/daps/suse-xsl-stylesheets-ubuntu
debian debian

The first line should be an import of the complete source into bzr
 https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Imports

The second line should be a merge command I think
 merge packaging lp:~sascha-manns-h/daps/suse-xsl-stylesheets-ubuntu

and there's no need for the final line.

Yes, I'm afraid it's not as user friendly as it should be.

Jonathan