Cmockery2: Lightweight C Unit test with mocking support

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri May 30 13:01:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 08:55:30AM -0400, Luis Pabon wrote:
> >    Could someone review my new package?  I would like to add it
> >(if possible, I'm new at this) to precise and trusty.

Thank you for taking an interested in packaging for Ubuntu!

Have you read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/NewPackages? Is
there a reason this should not go in via Debian, and if so have you
filed a needs-packaging bug?

Packages generally only get added in the development release, which is
currently Utopic. Once this lands though, you can make packages
available for Precise and Trusty users via the backports repository:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports

HTH,

Robie