Problem with Ubuntu 13.10 gmp-ecm package...

Nick Andrik nick.andrik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:09:51 UTC 2014

Hi David,

I think you can go on requesting a backport. Security Update (SU) or
Stable Release Update (SRU) would make sure that the "backport" goes
to the main repository, while a real backport goes to a special
-backports repository which is enabled by less people (and not by
default).
Since the bug is not system critical, I think it is a safe choice to
go for that.

Regards,
Nick

--