Problem with Ubuntu 13.10 gmp-ecm package...

Nick Andrik nick.andrik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:56:42 UTC 2014

Hi David,

The 14.04 version already has an updated version that fixes this problem.
If you would like to request that this version is also available in
13.10 then you need to file a backport request.
Please refer to this document on how to do this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports

In casy of any doubts or questions just ask here again

Kindest regards,
Nick

--
=Do-