New Cinnamon package require ubuntu specific changes

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Sat Jul 12 13:09:05 UTC 2014

Hi, I saw that new debian's cinnamon packages are uploaded to Utopic's
repository.
Cinnamon package require these small ubuntu specific changes:
- Removed debian/patches/replace_firefox_with_iceweasel not needed by
ubuntu.
- debian/cinnamon.gsettings-override: iceweasel->firefox.

I had already tested them here:
https://launchpad.net/~fantonifabio/+archive/ubuntu/cinnamon-testing

Also other changes to fix double screensaver problem is needed but I not
found solution for now, when I'll have more time I'll do a search if
nobody already did it.

Also default other themes settings changes is needed but probably we
will do it on debian and just update packages will be needed.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.