Fwd: Re: usepackage upstream move

Daniel Lintott daniel at serverb.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 22:00:19 UTC 2014

Hi Guys

On 15/12/14 19:12, Ross Gammon wrote:

> And to the list this time - sorry

Looking at the maintainer's DDPO page [1], I would be surprised if you
get any response... He doesn't appear to have made an upload since
2010... including one package which is a perl module with 2378 popcon
count (cc debian-perl)

All 5 packages are out of date in Debian... which in my mind would make
this a candidate for MIA[2] immediately.

Regards

Daniel

[1]
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=miguelangel.freitas%40gmail.com