usepackage upstream move

Jonathan Hogg me at jonathanhogg.com
Mon Dec 15 15:07:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

I’m the developer of a utility called “usepackage” that it appears has made its way into Ubuntu. I just wanted to alert the current maintainer (if there is one; it is currently marked as Miguelangel Jose Freitas Loreto) that the upstream source of this package moved to GitHub some time ago and is now on version 1.11 (soon to be 1.12). The 1.8 source currently being used in Ubuntu is incredibly out-of-date.

https://github.com/jonathanhogg/usepackage <https://github.com/jonathanhogg/usepackage>

Anyway, give me a shout if you have any questions. I’ve not looked to see what, if any, patches you’ve made for Ubuntu, so let me know if you want anything incorporated upstream.

Thanks,

Jonathan