Bug: #1211091 [needs-packaging] Final Term

Jörg Frings-Fürst ubuntu at jff-webhosting.net
Wed Apr 2 17:20:10 UTC 2014

Hallo,

first sorry for my first mail titled "Mentor searched".
And thanks to Daniel.

I'm looking for a review and sponsoring for the new package

                 Final Term.

Bug: #1211091 [needs-packaging] Final Term
Homepage: http://finalterm.org/
Orig-Source: https://github.com/p-e-w/finalterm.git
License: GPL 3

Package Source:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jff-de/ubuntu/trusty/finalterm/bug-1211091

lintian output:
lintian -i -I -E --pedantic --profile ubuntu *source.changes
E: finalterm changes: bad-distribution-in-changes-file trusty
N:
N:    You've specified an unknown target distribution for your upload in
the
N:    debian/changelog file. It is possible that you are uploading for a
[...]
N:
N:    Severity: important, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: changes-file, Type: changes
N:
I: finalterm source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
N:
N:    This source package is not Debian-native but it does not have a
N:    debian/watch file. This file is used for automatic detection of
new
N:
[...]
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: watch-file, Type: source
N:

On github I get always "There aren't any releases here". Therefore I
have remove the watch file.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cu

Jörg

--
pgp Fingerprint: 7D13 3C60 0A10 DBE1 51F8  EBCB 422B 44B0 BE58 1B6E
pgp Key: BE581B6E

Jörg Frings-Fürst
54526 Niederkail