Intending to upload Libav 9 to raring

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 00:24:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs
<dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 4 November 2012 15:30, Reinhard Tartler <siretart at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Ubuntu developers,
>>
>> I intend to upload libav 9 to raring rather sooner than later. I'm writing
>> you because:
>>

> It's trusty now, and it seems like libav9 transition is almost
> complete in Debian.
> We'd want to take that transition into Trusty.
>
> Can you please merge libav and upload it into ubuntu?

I've already started to work on the merge, and will upload it as soon
as I'm ready with it. I need to syncronize debian/rules, which has
seen some changes in debian that are non-trivial to merge.

If it is decided that we demote libav to universe, then I'll not
bother about updating libav-extra, and drop libav-source.

--
regards,
    Reinhard