EasyTag new version

Jackson Doak noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 11 20:48:55 UTC 2013

 You are probably contacting the wrong people. Ubuntu syncs this from
debian, where the multimedia team maintain it. You shoulg contact them
at pkg-multimedia-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org , and if you'd
like to learn to package, they would probably be willing to help. The
package itself is at http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/easytag.html