DEB_XXX_MAINT_STRIP is not taken into account during build ???

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Nov 13 09:25:48 UTC 2013

> Perhaps something changed about how dpkg-buildflags parses the option
> and it became more pedantic, or perhaps it wasn't providing that flag
> previously?

maybe in fact it is saner like this.

> It seems to work for me.

I asked the upstream to double check this.

> Sure, and thank you for considering Ubuntu users.

> The details are at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates. See
> the section labelled "Procedure". You'll need to prepare a justification
> and attach a debdiff to the bug. If you need help with this, try
> #ubuntu-motu on Freenode.

In fact I do not have an ubuntu machine myself (I have a very old laptop), do you have some ubuntu port machine available for DD ?
so I should prepare a package on it ?.

I will personnaly upload to debian unstable to fix the LTP version of ubuntu

thanks for your answer

Fred