Packaging ok, add to PPA failed

Steve Kowalik stevenk at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 16 01:22:22 UTC 2013

On 07/16/2013 01:11 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
> It is sad that, after all this hard work I have put in learning how to
> package, I am stuck here and have no clue on what is wrong. I am at the
> end of my tether.

The output from dput just means that machine has copied it to Launchpad
for processing. I had a quick look through logs and couldn't see
anything at all for your source package, but I only went back two days.
Some things to check -- make certain you are signing your packages with
a GPG key that Launchpad knows about (you mention pushing branches,
which uses SSH keys, which are different), and that you are uploading to
the correct PPA name, since I see that you are not using the default of
'ppa'.

If either of those don't help, then please drop by #launchpad on
Freenode and chat to us, and we can sort out what is going on.

Cheers,
--
                                        Steve
If it (dieting) was like a real time strategy game, I'd have loaded a