Pastebinit not working on raring?

John Kim johnkim.ubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:35:25 UTC 2013

I guess my concern with pastebinit is getting an output of a command.

For instance, if I wanted to get a log from running a command to show error with pastebinit:
bzr branch lp:~nskaggs/+junkautopilot-walkthrough | pastebinit
This doesn't get me the output for some reason.

However, pastebinit picks up cat contents.

John