Updating Chuck Package

Myles Borins myles.borins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:39:08 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

My name is Myles Borins and I am a graduate student at Stanford University.  We are using Chuck for some of our classes and realized that the current repository for Chuck is out of date.  Chuck is currently in release 1.3.1.3, but ubuntu currently tracks only to 1.2.0.8.  There have been some fairly significant improvements between the two versions.  I would be more than happy to help with anything necessary to make the changes, I just cannot seem to find any documentation on how to submit updated packages.

There is also an application called miniAudical (http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/mini/), a development environment for chuck that might be a nice addition as well.

Let me know anything I can do to help

Best,

Myles Borins