Meeting Minutes - 2012-09-06

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 20:27:51 UTC 2012


Hi,

Minutes from last week's meeting. Sorry about the delay.
Also available here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings/2012-09-06

Review of previous action items

 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings/2012-08-23
 * No action items

Update from DeveloperAdvisoryTeam

 * coolbhavi gave a session on DAT this UOW/UDW

Killing off sqlite 2 (src:sqlite)

 * Tracker says down to ~25 packages, a large chunk being the gpe stack (palm stuff)
 * ACTION: xnox to speak to the debian gpe maintainers about dropping it (it depends on sqlite)

Review UbuntuDevelopment/BugFixingInitiative

 * dholbach wrote an article for the packaging guide to make it easier to make a decision where a specific bug fix should go, to ease concerns about the sponsorship queue filling up with things that should go to Debain

Meeting ended at 16:26:25 UTC.

== Action items ==

 * xnox to speak to the debian gpe maintainers about dropping it (it depends on sqlite)

== Action items, by person ==

 * xnox
 ** xnox to speak to the debian gpe maintainers about dropping it (it depends on sqlite)

== People present (lines said) ==

 * tumbleweed (28)
 * dholbach (13)
 * xnox (10)
 * micahg (8)
 * coolbhavi (6)
 * meetingology (4)

SR

-- 
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/
  H: +27 21 461 1230 C: +27 72 419 8559



More information about the Ubuntu-motu mailing list