Restarting MOTU school

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 14 16:35:21 UTC 2012

Hi list,

As discussed in MOTU meeting today, We are happy to announce that we
are planning to start off with MOTU school sessions again.

As an initial step towards this process I ve set up a doodle poll here
(keeping in mind 4 classes in this cycle initially starting from July)

http://www.doodle.com/w9p6hh43hfwk8xmp

containing the dates and the timings (I have taken 2nd wednesday of
every month and have times given from 16-20 UTC on one hour slots)

Please feel free to comment and cast your opinion on the same.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar