Sponsoring Alert: >= 100 items in the queue

Daniel Holbach daniel at holba.ch
Mon Jun 4 07:20:25 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

this is just a quick heads-up that we're past the 100-mark on

  http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/

If you all could please put a little bit of effort into reviewing these,
particularly the old ones, it'd be much appreciated.

If you are fairly new to reviewing, please check out

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews

Also, please do get in touch with me, if you would like to be added to
the piloting schedule, so you'd get a reminder to do some code reviews
once every four weeks.

Let's all try to get the queue back down to zero, many new contributors
will appreciate our feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel