MOTU meeting on Thu July 26th, 16:00 UTC

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 26 17:41:54 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
<a.starr.b at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Keeping with our schedule of 16:00 UTC every fortnight, the next MOTU
> meeting is will be held on this Thursday, July 26th 2012 at 16.00 UTC
> [1].
>
> Please add anything you want to discuss to the agenda [2]. The last
> meeting was a bit sparsely attended, and it would be nice to seem more
> of you there.
>
> [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MOTU+Meeting&iso=20120726T16
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Dear All,

Below you can find the meeting minutes of the MOTU meeting held today.

In today's meeting we discussed on

- Planning of MOTU school next session
- Forwarding of patches from ubuntu to debian while merging.

Meeting started by coolbhavi at 16:05:09 UTC.  The full logs are
available at
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-07-26-16.05.log.html
.

== Meeting summary ==

''ACTION:'' tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on
tuesday 31st at 1400 UTC  (coolbhavi, 16:33:19)
''LINK:'' https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/2012-July/007273.html
  (coolbhavi, 16:37:37)
''ACTION:'' tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the
wiki  (coolbhavi, 16:43:37)
''ACTION:'' micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July
(coolbhavi, 17:18:05)

== Action items ==

 * tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on tuesday
31st at 1400 UTC
 * tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the wiki
 * micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July

== Action items, by person ==

 * micahg
 ** micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July
 * tumbleweed
 ** tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on tuesday
31st at 1400 UTC
 ** tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the wiki

== People present (lines said) ==

 * coolbhavi (48)
 * tumbleweed (32)
 * micahg (11)