Request for review

Aditya Vaidya kroq.gar78 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 00:26:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

For the distribution, I think you either put "unstable"/"sid" or
"UNRELEASED", though on the Debian Games Team's wiki page, they said they
don't accept packages with the distribution "UNRELEASED", though I'm not
sure if it applies to all packages.

For the most part, Ubuntu package names are consistent with Debian package
names. The only exceptions are, really, either non-free software (I think),
metapackages (e.g. 'ubuntu-desktop'; you shouldn't have to worry about
these), or things that aren't packaged in Debian but are still in Ubuntu
(e.g. unity).

Regarding importing the packages from Debian into Ubuntu, I'm pretty sure
that the importer (a bot, I think) will take care of changing "sid" to
"quantal" for you, so no need to worry about that.

Also, just on a side note: I think the version you're submitting to Mentors
(or wherever in Debian) should be "2.0-1", not "2.0-precise3".

Sincerely,
kroq-gar78