MOTU meeting on Thu 12 July, 16:00 UTC

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:59:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> A gentle remainder that the next MOTU meeting is scheduled to be held
>> on 12th July 2012 at 16.00 UTC.
>>
>> Kindly request you to add anything you want to discuss on the agenda here:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings
> A gentle remainder again that the meeting is scheduled for 2 days from now.

Hi all,

Below you'll find the minutes and a link to the full log from today's
MOTU meeting. We discussed the recent MOTU School class and plans for
upcoming ones.

The next MOTU meeting was scheduled for 26 July. Hopefully we'll see
more of you there.

Meeting started by asomething at 16:18:58 UTC.  The full logs are available at:
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-07-12-16.18.log.html

== Meeting summary ==

*MOTU School Doodle poll results update and discussion
''ACTION:'' coolbhavi, merge
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Packaging/Training and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School  (asomething, 16:29:00)
''ACTION:'' asomething, help blog about the next motu school session
(asomething, 16:33:36)
''LINK:'' http://doodle.com/w9p6hh43hfwk8xmp   (asomething, 16:42:14)
''LINK:'' https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/2012-June/007267.html
  (asomething, 16:42:26)
27th July will be the MOTU School next class, still needs an
instructor  (asomething, 16:43:41)

*Next MOTU meeting
''ACTION:'' asomething, send out meeting minutes  (asomething, 16:49:42)
''ACTION:'' asomething, update wiki headers and send out reminders for
next meeting  (asomething, 16:50:10)

Meeting ended at 16:51:42 UTC.

== Action items ==

 * coolbhavi, merge https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Packaging/Training and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School
 * asomething, help blog about the next motu school session
 * asomething, send out meeting minutes
 * asomething, update wiki headers and send out reminders for next meeting

== Action items, by person ==

 * asomething
 ** asomething, help blog about the next motu school session
 ** asomething, send out meeting minutes
 ** asomething, update wiki headers and send out reminders for next meeting
 * coolbhavi
 ** coolbhavi, merge https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Packaging/Training and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School

 == People present (lines said) ==