MOTU school -- Call for interested volunteer speakers

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 3 14:36:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Due to the response we are getting from the users and the members of
the community regarding the start of MOTU School, We are thinking to
start off with a session or two perhaps this cycle and observe the
response to the sessions (Which will be on irc on #ubuntu-classroom
initially).

In this endeavour, We would like to propose to have our first session
on coming Wednesday i.e July 11th at 15-16 UTC on #ubuntu-classroom on
irc.freenode.net

For people who are interested in this process and willing to take
sessions or co-ordinate on the same, can contact me directly.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer       |  www.ubuntu.com