FixIt Fridays!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 23 17:54:11 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

in terms of bug fixing the following 9 weeks are the best of the release
cycle. Precise is relatively stable, so more and more people dare to do
the upgrade. We get more testers and more feedback. Now what we need is
more contributors as well. :-)

What we will do is having FixIt Fridays, where we invite new
contributors and interested Ubuntu users to #ubuntu-motu where we answer
all kinds of development questions, fix bugs together and have a good time.

If you want to participate, it is easy:

 - check out http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/ and read the
   first few articles
 - join #ubuntu-motu on irc.freenode.net
 - ask questions
 - get involved :-)

I look forward to these events and hope to see you there too!

Happy bug fixing,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to