Anarchist FAQ update

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at
Thu Dec 6 18:00:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Jonathan Bidwell Boitano
<jbidwellb at> wrote:
> Hi there. I just found this email from the ubuntu package repository. I'd
> like to ask you if you could update the package with the new version of the
> anarchist faq It would be
> very helpful because it's the final version (after the release of the second
> printed volume).

The most recent version, 14.0-2, is availiable in the current
development release, raring, that will become Ubuntu 13.04. If you'd
like it to be available in earlier releases, you should look into the
backports process. See:

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <>
   Debian Developer <>