Demonstrating how to do packaging clean up

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at
Tue Aug 14 07:33:39 UTC 2012

On 13.08.2012 18:45, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Also were we thinking of having a "Developers Roundtable" as the last
> session of UDW, where the audience can just ask all the questions they
> have about Ubuntu development. Who could imagine sitting in that session
> and answering a few questions? I think the more people we have in there,
> the more interesting it is going to be.

Awesome. Thanks Benjamin and Scott. I'll add your names to the list.

Anybody interested in demo'ing a few bug fixes?

Have a great day,

Get involved in Ubuntu development!
And follow @ubuntudev on