No top level make-file

Shayon Mukherjee sj at sjzone.in
Sun Oct 2 20:50:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am new to MOTU and packaging and currently working on the
needs-packaging bug. So, i found a bug and got the source code of it.
But there is no make-file in it, that being said I think some tunning
will be needing in the rules file right ?

if so is there a sample/template i can look into ?

This source has a linux-install.sh file, that being said it installs
using the shell script. Or should i just try to convert the shell scrip
to .deb first. I havent done that before but read somewhere. And not
sure how it will help either?

For reference the bug is - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/830052

Thanks much

Shayon