aaphoto

Horvath Andras mail at log69.com
Mon Feb 28 19:19:53 UTC 2011

On 28 Feb 2011 20:08:50 +0100
"Michael Bienia" <michael at bienia.de> wrote:

> On 2011-02-27 17:31:03 +0100, Horvath Andras wrote:
> Hello Andras,
>
> > Please include the latest version of my aaphoto package from Debian
> > (0.41) into the upcoming Natty (0.40 currently).
> >
> > http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/natty/aaphoto
> > http://packages.debian.org/unstable/aaphoto
> >
> > This is a bugfix release, and the last time my package went into
> > Maverick buggy, though there was the fix there already, this time
> > i'd like to see it go into Natty without known bugs.
>
> Looks like someone reacted to your mail. You can follow the sync
> request at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aaphoto/+bug/726464
>
> Michael

Actually, the important bugfix is not what is quoted on the bug page,
but this:

2011/01/26 - aaRGB v0.64 - the contrast seemed strong with the default
initial value of the former algorithm, so now constant optimized to the
new contrast algorithm introduced in 0.63

(aaRGB is a rather important part of aaphoto, and i changed only 1
variable's value in this version)

I could have opened the bug page, but nobody reacted on my former one
either with version 0.37, so i thought the MOTU list will help me get
the thing done.

Thanks for notifying me.

Andras