Stable Handbrake package would be great

Jeff Mitchell jeffmitchell at orcon.net.nz
Wed Oct 13 01:21:32 BST 2010

Subject line says it all. I just added the apt line for the unstable
version, and I'm hoping it works. If not, I guess I'll try the next
nightly build. Better yet, why don't we just get a stable version
packaged, to save new users the trouble? I've been using Ubuntu for 4
years and I still hardly know what I'm doing. The non-standardisation of
Linux combined with a 6-month release cycle really screws things up.
Let's at least get the best software packaged.

Cheers,
Jeff Mitchell

PS. I'm not actually on this list so please don't reply.