FF4 Testing program

Dereck Wonnacott dereck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:47:03 GMT 2010

If you haven't yet, check out the latest beta for Firefox, Click the
feedback button and check out the happy and sad face. (Cool)
Leave some feedback either way and check out that experience. (COOLER)
Now you'll be given a link to their new feedback website thing. [1] (WOW!)

Now this is one heck of a cool idea! I REALLY wish I could integrate this
into LP and replace the 'report a problem' button in the help menus across
all of main.

Way to go Mozilla, excellent idea.

~Dereck

[1] http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/

--
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” -