problem with sblim-cmpi-base

Boris Perez Canedo inf200523 at ucf.edu.cu
Thu May 13 21:21:25 BST 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm new in the list. I'm using ubuntu 9.10 and I think I've
found a problem with the package sblim-cmpi-base_1.6.0-0ubuntu1_i386 for not only this
release but also for others of this package. When I try to query sfcb for operating
system information using pywbem the result is "provider not found or not
loadable". I can tell for sure the provider is being registered but the library for
Linux_OperatingSystem appears to be wrong. The files,
libcmpiOSBase_OperatingSystemProvider.so and libcmpiOSBase_OperatingSystemProvider.so0,
are both 0 bytes length.

Thanks a lot,
 Boris.

---
Convencion Internacional de Psicologia y Ciencias Sociales y Humanas
Cienfuegos, Cuba, del 19 al 22 de abril del 2011
http://promociondeeventos.sld.cu/hominis2011