gimp-dds package

Shawn Kirst skirst at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 12 09:25:28 GMT 2010

Hello Masters of the Universe!

I understand that you are the maintainers of the gimp-dds package for Ubuntu
and it's derivatives.  I just wanted to give you a heads-up that a new version
is available that corrects a serious flaw in the default mipmap generation
filter.  I recommend that all users upgrade, so I am letting you guys know in
order to get an updated package out as soon as possible.

I am also in the process (as time permits) of migrating the project page to a
google code site.  I will let you know when this transition is complete.

Regards,

Shawn Kirst