Help with UDW communication

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 30 10:46:30 BST 2010

Hello everybody,

I'll announce the next Ubuntu Developer Week in the next few hours. This
will be a fantastic opportunity for new contributors to learn more about
Ubuntu, its development and get to know the people who work on the
distro every day. It'll be an event happening on IRC, which is where I
need your help.

The session generally happens in #ubuntu-classroom, questions and chat
go to #ubuntu-classroom-chat. As we have some contributors who
understand English, but are not fluent in speaking it, it'd be nice if
those of you who speak another language could hang out in a separate
channel, where those new contributors can ask their questions.

For example am I going to hang out in #ubuntu-classroom-chat-de and
translate upcoming questions to English and forward them to
#ubuntu-classroom-chat.

I think this should be easy to do and a much appreciated gesture towards
new contributors who we actively want to invite.

If you want to help out with the effort, please add yourselves to the
bottom of

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek

Thanks a lot in advance!

Have a great day,