HELLO

osama mongy osama.op at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:38:52 BST 2010

Dear all ,

This is Osama ,An egyptian computer engineering student . I'm writing this
mail and I'm full of hope to get help from you people .
This is my issue ,I'm still a student but I'm too interested in the
operating systems specially linux so I want to learn from you guys to make
me able to help in ubuntu development .
I knew from the web site that I can find a mentor to help me in this so it
would be pleasure to get help from you .
I use ubuntu 10.4 , well knowledge in c++ programming language and using gcc
compiler on terminal and sometimes codeblocks IDE .

Hopeing to get help soon ,

Thanks too much ,
Best Regards ,

--