dbeacon and SixXS graphics

Faidon Liambotis paravoid at debian.org
Wed Jan 20 15:25:23 GMT 2010

Hugo, hi,

Hugo Santos wrote:
>  Thank you for reporting this, I've commited the change to the upstream svn.
Are you going to do a release real soon or should I go and backport this
trivial change to the Debian package?

Please note that Ubuntu's Debian Import freeze for its next release
(10.04) is set for February 11th out of testing, which puts the last
upload date for February 1st at the most (10-day period for transition
from Debian sid to testing).

It'd be nice to fix this for Debian's and Ubuntu's LTS next releases, I
guess the SixXS guys would appreciate it :)

Regards,
Faidon