SRU request: gdesklets in jaunty

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Tue Jan 5 15:35:34 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm pretty new to all of this (packaging for Ubuntu/Debian), but I
created a debdiff for a bug I encountered when installing Jaunty for my
girlfriend. I've build the package locally and in my PPA. SRU has been
subscribed to the bug, but so far I haven't received any updates (x-mas
and new years might have people focusing on other things then bugs and
fixes :)). The fix is rather simple and I'm hoping to get the bug
package released soonish so we can close at least 2 bugreports.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/350562

Could you guys (SRU) please have look at the bug and debdiff?

Many thanks!
Wesley