Request replacing Mukti family of fonts from ttf-indic-core

xourov xourov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:33:52 GMT 2010

Hi,

I would like to request that MuktiNarrow family of fonts be replaced by
another Bengali font because it does not support some composite glyphs
needed to display Assamese texts.  The gyphs are associated with the letter
ৰ. I have had to delete the particular ttf files (MuktiNarrow.ttf
and MuktiNarrowBold.ttf) after the installation (retaining the other ttf
fonts) because of this problem and install new fonts, which defeats the
purpose of the minimal ttf-indic-core package.

If this is not the right forum, kindly indicate where I need to present
this.

Thank you,
xourov