Clojure maintainer

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 12 08:57:03 BST 2010

Hiya!

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:59:11AM -0700, Leif Walsh wrote:
>The version of clojure in the repos is pretty out of date, and there is no
>clojure-contrib package. I'd like to offer to maintain it if there are no
>reasons for this other than the workload.

Thanks for your offer — it is very much appreciated. These two
packages are maintained[0][1] by the Debian Java team, and Ubuntu gets
them unmodified from there. It'd be best if you could contact them
directly: details are at [2], or on IRC at #debian-java/OFTC.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need any
help.

Cheers,
Iain

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/clojure.html