Reply to both answers [Re: Next question: "mach" build problem "Could not update local yum repository"]

Marc Wäckerlin marc.waeckerlin at tech.swisssign.com
Wed Apr 21 16:20:30 BST 2010

Hi Thomas
Hi Loic Minier, Hi Ubuntu MOTU Developers

@Thomas: Thank you for the quick response.

@Loic Minier / @Ubuntu MOTU Developers: Would you update the package mach for Ubuntu, please, and could you keep it up to date? When new distros are released, it is imporatnd to have them in "mach" soon.

The part regarding build and installation for Karmic Koala was meant to be a request for upgrade towards Loic Minier / Ubuntu MOTU Developers, perhaps that was not stated clear enough. ;-)

Also, it was there to show you, what I did in case I did something wrong.

Am Mittwoch, 21. April 2010 schrieb Thomas Vander Stichele:
> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 13:19 +0200, Marc Wäckerlin wrote:
> > Some of the packages to distribute packages are free, but some others have been licenced by us and cannot be set free. That's why I can't e.g. use the OpenSUSE-Buildserver.
>
> That's fine, you can set up your own custom repositories, we do that at
> work too.

With local build, i.e. without uploading our sources for the build?

Could you give me / point me to a short HowTo?

> I can't understand people who see the need for mach but still use
> alien :) This is a matter of taste of course.

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >   ./configure --prefix /usr --sysconfdir /etc --sharedstatedir /var --localstatedir /var
> >   sudo checkinstall bash -c "make install && chmod u+s /usr/sbin/mach-helper"
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> That probably works too, though again, people who see the need for mach
> typically also never install manually built stuff in /usr

"checkinstall" is similar to "alien", it creates a Debian/RPM package out of a source distribution. Therefore the installation is under the package manager's (apt/deb/rpm/yum) control.

Of course, I wouldn't have had to do that, if the Ubuntu package were not outdated ...

> > Installing to "/usr/local" using "./configure && make && sudo make install" results in an installation that does not work. Some paths seem not to be used in the correct way (hard-coded?).
>
> More info please ? I doubt there is actual hardcoding going on.

I'll have to check that again, means deinstalling and rebuilding mach. Perhaps I can do that tomorrow.

> > =================================================================================
> > Question 1: Where are the OpenSUSE-configurations?
> > =================================================================================
> [thomas at level ~]$ rpm -ql mach | grep suse
> /etc/mach/dist.d/opensuse-102-i386
> Version     : 0.9.5.1                           Vendor: (none)

> Looking at the ChangeLog it seems they weren't actually in the 0.9.5
> release, so you can either build from CVS HEAD, or just copy the
> necessary /etc/dist.d files from the CVS repo.

In the tar.bz2 package on your homepage, dist.d/opensuse-102-i386 etc. are missing.

But that's 0.9.5, not 0.9.5.1 ...

http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/mach/

Where can I checkout the CVS from?

> > =================================================================================
> > Question 2: Problem installing distributions:
> > =================================================================================
> > Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: everything. Please verify its path and try again
> This one you fixed, correct ?

Correct.

> My best guess here (I recall something like that happening to me too) is
> that the host system needs an rpmlib that has BuiltinLuaScripts as a
> capability, a recent addition.  The host yum doing the installing uses
> the host rpmlib, not the guest rpmlib, and I'm guessing the rpm/rpmlib
> ubuntu ships doesn't have this.  rpm needs updating on the host for this
> to work.

Ok, I'll try that again after April 30th (using Lucid Lynx).

Am Mittwoch, 21. April 2010 schrieb Thomas Vander Stichele:
> Run with -d, see what createrepo invocation it does, and try and run it
> by hand to see if that tells you more.

I suppose, it was my fault, I was thinking too complicated ...

The debug output before that line was:
DEBUG: Executing createrepo /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/RPMS.mach-local
ERROR: createrepo /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/RPMS.mach-local failed

I thought, "createrepo" were called inside of the chroot, but after "sudo apt-get createrepo" on the Ubuntu-host, I now get a completely new error message: I now have a problem in my spec-file. (attached)

What's wrong with this line in the spec:
BuildRequires: doxygen

If I remove the line, I get an error when the makefile calls "doxygen". If I add the line, I get this message:

DEBUG: Checking buildreqs: rm /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
Checking BuildRequires for libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpmDEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser -c "RPM_BUILD_NCPUS=4 rpmbuild --define '__spec_prep_pre exit 0' --define 'setup :' -bp  /usr/src/rpm/SPECS/libxml-cxx.spec" - machbuild
ERROR: BuildRequires not met:
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib/libselinux-mach.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Invalid argument (22)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
DEBUG: unlocking root

Any Idea, what's wrong? Why can't /usr/lib/libselinux-mach.so be preloaded? The file exists (on the host).

The full output is here:
marc at dev0002:~/downloads$ mach -r fedora-10-i386-fedora clean && mach -r fedora-10-i386-fedora setup build && mach -d -r fedora-10-i386-fedora build /home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx.spec
Cleaning out root .............
Preparing root
Installing package set 'minimal' ........
Installing package set 'base' ...........
Installing package set 'build' .............
Making snapshot ...
DEBUG: This is mach (make a chroot) 0.9.5
DEBUG: real root name is fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: setting config['runuser'] to /sbin/runuser
DEBUG: updating config['macros'] with {'__arch_install_post': '/usr/lib/rpm/check-rpaths \\\n  /usr/lib/rpm/check-buildroot', 'dist': '.fc10'}
DEBUG: root: fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/cache/mach/archives/partial
DEBUG: main: args: ['build', '/home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx.spec']
DEBUG: main: running build
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "/sbin/runuser -c 'chmod -R g+w /usr/src/rpm' machbuild"
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: locking root
DEBUG: Build options to rpmbuild: []
Building .src.rpm from libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: build: quoted options_string:
DEBUG: Spec.__init__: opening spec /home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rm -f /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: copying '/home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx.spec' to '/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp'
DEBUG: Spec:__init__: command: rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: Spec:__init__: command: rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %name; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %name; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: result for name: libxml-cxx
DEBUG: Spec:__init__: command: rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %version; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %version; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: result for version: 1.0.43
DEBUG: Spec:__init__: command: rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %release; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %release; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: result for release: 1
DEBUG: scanning spec file for %define's
DEBUG: Spec:__init__: command: rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %SOURCEURL0; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rpmbuild -bp --nodeps --force  --define '__spec_prep_pre echo %SOURCEURL0; exit 0' --define 'setup :' /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: result for Source: libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/tmp/mach/tmp/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1
DEBUG: build: files to download: ['libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz']
DEBUG: build: paths to check: ['/var/tmp/mach/tmp/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1', '.', '/home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx']
Using /home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz
DEBUG: Getting file /home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz into SOURCES
DEBUG: copying '/home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz' to '/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp'
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cd / && mv tmp/libxml-cxx-1.0.43.tar.gz usr/src/rpm/SOURCES"
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cd / && rm -f tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: copying '/home/marc/svn/libxml-cxx/libxml-cxx.spec' to '/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp'
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cd / && mv tmp/libxml-cxx.spec usr/src/rpm/SPECS"
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cd /usr/src/rpm && chown -R machbuild:machbuild *"
Creating .src.rpm ...DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cd / && rpmbuild  -bs --nodeps usr/src/rpm/SPECS/libxml-cxx.spec"
.
DEBUG: resulting srpm: libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm
DEBUG: copying '/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/SRPMS/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm' to '/var/tmp/mach/tmp/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm'
Rebuilding generated .src.rpm's:
- /var/tmp/mach/tmp/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm
DEBUG: unlocking root
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "/sbin/runuser -c 'chmod -R g+w /usr/src/rpm' machbuild"
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: locking root
DEBUG: setting up target prep
DEBUG: target prep already set up
DEBUG: setting up target minimal
DEBUG: Creating config files
DEBUG: Recreating /etc/hosts from config
DEBUG: Recreating /usr/bin/apt-sigchecker from config
DEBUG: Recreating /etc/resolv.conf from config
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: mounting proc
DEBUG: /usr/sbin/mach-helper mount -t proc proc /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: _install (minimal)
DEBUG: cat /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora/mount | xargs /usr/sbin/mach-helper umount
DEBUG: setting up target base
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: mounting proc
DEBUG: /usr/sbin/mach-helper mount -t proc proc /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: _install (base)
DEBUG: cat /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora/mount | xargs /usr/sbin/mach-helper umount
DEBUG: Checking if /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/sbin/runuser exists
DEBUG: setting up target build
DEBUG: writing macros file
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "mv /tmp/macros /etc/rpm"
DEBUG: sources.list: http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/os
DEBUG: Creating files in yum.repos.d
DEBUG: writing file for repo fedora
DEBUG: repo has URI http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/os
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/packages
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/headers
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/packages
DEBUG: Checking if we need to revert to the build package list
DEBUG: checking package list against snapshot
DEBUG: running /usr/sbin/mach-helper rpm --root /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora -qa --qf '%{name}-%{version}-%{release}
'
DEBUG: installer: args: ['-y update']
DEBUG: installer: command /usr/sbin/mach-helper yum -c /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora/yum.conf --installroot=/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora  -y -y update
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.5 kB    00:00
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
DEBUG: unlocking root
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: locking root
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp/marc
DEBUG: creating dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp/marc
DEBUG: changing group owner to 1001
Getting /var/tmp/mach/tmp/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm ...
DEBUG: Getting RPM header from /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp/marc/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm
DEBUG: SRPM.specname: libxml-cxx.spec
DEBUG: BuildRequires from header: ['doxygen', 'rpmlib(CompressedFileNames)']
DEBUG: BuildRequires: ['doxygen']
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: mounting proc
DEBUG: /usr/sbin/mach-helper mount -t proc proc /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/proc
DEBUG: Checking if we need to revert to the build package list
DEBUG: checking package list against snapshot
DEBUG: running /usr/sbin/mach-helper rpm --root /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora -qa --qf '%{name}-%{version}-%{release}
'
DEBUG: installer: args: ['-y update']
DEBUG: installer: command /usr/sbin/mach-helper yum -c /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora/yum.conf --installroot=/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora  -y -y update
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
DEBUG: Building libxml-cxx with package stuff ['srpmname', 'header', 'buildreqs', 'path', 'srpm', 'spec']
Building source rpm libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm
DEBUG: Package buildrequires before filtering: ['doxygen']
DEBUG: BuildRequires after filtering: ['doxygen']
DEBUG: update_local_repo()
DEBUG: sources.list: http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/os
DEBUG: creating sources list with dict {'local.fedora-10-i386-fedora': 'file:///var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/RPMS.mach-local', 'fedora': 'http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/os'}
DEBUG: Creating files in yum.repos.d
DEBUG: writing file for repo local.fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: repo has URI file:///var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/RPMS.mach-local
DEBUG: local repository, and yum version (3, 2, 23)
DEBUG: adding line to expire_metadata for local repo
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/packages
DEBUG: creating dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: changing group owner to 1001
DEBUG: creating dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/packages
DEBUG: changing group owner to 1001
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/headers
DEBUG: creating dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/headers
DEBUG: changing group owner to 1001
DEBUG: updating local repository local.fedora-10-i386-fedora
DEBUG: Executing createrepo /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/usr/src/rpm/RPMS.mach-local
DEBUG: checking for removal of /var/cache/mach/fedora-10-i386/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/cachecookie
DEBUG: checking for removal of /var/cache/mach/fedora-10-i386/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/primary.xml.gz
DEBUG: checking for removal of /var/cache/mach/fedora-10-i386/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/repomd.xml
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/local.fedora-10-i386-fedora/packages
DEBUG: writing file for repo fedora
DEBUG: repo has URI http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/os
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/packages
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/headers
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/var/cache/mach/yum/fedora/packages
DEBUG: update_local_repo() done
DEBUG: about to install buildreqs ['doxygen']
DEBUG: installer: args: ["-y install 'doxygen'"]
DEBUG: installer: command /usr/sbin/mach-helper yum -c /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-10-i386-fedora/yum.conf --installroot=/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora  -y -y install 'doxygen'
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.5 kB    00:00
local.fedora-10-i386-fedo 100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
local.fedora-10-i386-fedo 100% |=========================|  227 B    00:00
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package doxygen.i386 1:1.5.7.1-1.fc10 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: libpng12.so.0(PNG12_0) for package: 1:doxygen-1.5.7.1-1.fc10.i386
--> Processing Dependency: libpng12.so.0 for package: 1:doxygen-1.5.7.1-1.fc10.i386
--> Running transaction check
---> Package libpng.i386 2:1.2.31-2.fc10 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

 Package          Arch          Version                   Repository       Size
Installing:
 doxygen          i386          1:1.5.7.1-1.fc10          fedora          2.6 M
Installing for dependencies:
 libpng           i386          2:1.2.31-2.fc10           fedora          251 k

Transaction Summary
Install      2 Package(s)
Update       0 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Total size: 2.9 M
Downloading Packages:
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Finished Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
  Installing     : 2:libpng-1.2.31-2.fc10.i386                              1/2
  Installing     : 1:doxygen-1.5.7.1-1.fc10.i386                            2/2

Installed:
  doxygen.i386 1:1.5.7.1-1.fc10

Dependency Installed:
  libpng.i386 2:1.2.31-2.fc10

Complete!
DEBUG: Not mangling release tag
DEBUG: Storing result in /var/tmp/mach/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1
DEBUG: ensuring dir /var/tmp/mach/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "/sbin/runuser -c 'rpm -Uhv /tmp/marc/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpm' machbuild"
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "cp /usr/src/rpm/SPECS/libxml-cxx.spec /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: copying '/var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora/tmp/libxml-cxx.spec' to '/var/tmp/mach/fedora-10-i386-fedora/libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1'
DEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser - root -c "rm /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec"
DEBUG: Checking buildreqs: rm /tmp/libxml-cxx.spec
Checking BuildRequires for libxml-cxx-1.0.43-1.src.rpmDEBUG: Executing /usr/sbin/mach-helper chroot /var/lib/mach/roots/fedora-10-i386-fedora /sbin/runuser -c "RPM_BUILD_NCPUS=4 rpmbuild --define '__spec_prep_pre exit 0' --define 'setup :' -bp  /usr/src/rpm/SPECS/libxml-cxx.spec" - machbuild
ERROR: BuildRequires not met:
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib/libselinux-mach.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Invalid argument (22)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
DEBUG: unlocking root

Thank you
Regards
Marc Wäckerlin
--
SwissSign AG > extreme security & identity
Sägereistrasse 25 > CH - 8152 Glattbrugg > Tel: +41-44/838'36'93
Secure Mailbox https://incamail.post.ch/ marc.waeckerlin at swisssign.com

SwissSign, ein Unternehmen der Schweizerischen Post, schützt und beschleunigt Ihre Geschäftsprozesse mit einfachen Lösungen für eindeutige Identifikation, digitale Signatur und sichere Kommunikation

E-Mail Richtlinien: http://marc.waeckerlin.org/computer/internet/email
Bitte korrekt zitieren: mit '>' am Zeilenanfang