ncpfs

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Fri Apr 9 19:59:58 BST 2010

Is there a specification of NCP and NDS available?  One that they used to
develop ncpfs?  I'm looking at wireshark dumps, trying to figure out what
the difference is between what I'm doing on Windows vs Linux, and it would
be a lot easier to interpret if I had a higher level understanding of what
was going on in the protocol.  I can see the contents of individual
packets, but I'm not sure how they fit into the grand scheme of things.

Thanks.
--Ryan