libg2c0-dev

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:18:59 BST 2009

I think this is really a support question as I think you are saying
you get an error message referring to the missing file.

Support questions are better on other lists such as ubuntu-users.

If you want to install that file however you need to open a terminal
and type:

Sudo apt-get install libg2c0-dev

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.