FTBFS fixing session at Fri Sep 18, 19.00h UTC

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Sep 16 17:10:55 BST 2009

Hi folks,

as you might be aware, the rebuild test[1] has shown lots of build failures
related to gcc-4.4 / new eglibc.

To get things down, I held a spontaneous training session together with
Michael Bienna and Steve Langasek in #ubuntu-motu last Friday.

As this session worked out quite well (and I could sponsor a number of FTBFS
fixes last weekend), let's do it again... there's still lots of work to do.

So, next Friday at 19.00h UTC there'll be another session about fixing FTBFS
in #ubuntu-motu. The session is intended to be open-ended, where everyone
will hopefully fix a package or two :).

P.S.: If anyone wants to help out with the session, that would be totally
awesome :).

Cheers,
    Stefan.
--