ffmpeg transition, almost there, call for help

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 11 14:15:48 BST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 10.09.2009, 22:34 +0200 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
> For mythexport I've already filed a bug (427508).
> Benjamin (hey, congrats for your MOTU-ship!) is on audacious (pending a fix in
> wxwidgets2.8 - which I thought I'd come around to upload last weekend,
> sorry... at least now you can upload the fix yourself ;).

1. Thanks
2. It's audacity, not audacious. ;)
3. The discussed patch is included in the wxwidgets2.8 package, but it
did not help. I have patched audacity now and released it as version
1.3.9-3 to Debian unstable. It's now ready for being synced (see bug
#423801), it only needs a FFe.

Cheers,
Benjamin