Søren Hansen and Michael Bienia

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 31 09:57:21 GMT 2009

Stefan Potyra [2009-10-31  2:58 +0100]:
> That aside, I find it very interesting and disturbing that membership of
> otherwise voted upon boards are (as it occurs to me from this mail) prolonged
> by the will of one developer.

Well, it wasn't just that. It was discussed on th DMB list, and there
was general agreement (Mark voted +1 on the list, Colin on IRC, I
agreed as well, and there was no objection from other members).

We will talk about the MC/DMB at next Tuesday's TB meeting, but didn't
want to inhibit the current MC's function for this week.

Martin