Need to add IOK(Indic Onscreen Keyboard) package in Karmic

ramadasan amachu at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 11:00:04 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 12:36 +0530, suji A wrote:
> I created Debian package for IOK(Indic Onscreen Keyboard), Now it is
> available in fedora repository only.

This package will be of great help to Indian Language Users. It will
assist them in learning typing in their own language.

> How to add this package in Ubuntu repository. I'm happy to maintain
> this package for Ubuntu.

It would be better, if the package gets into Main repository & gets
automatically fetched & installed when any of the Indic language support
is chosen by a user for installation.

--

Sri Ramadoss M