My Problems by the Ubuntu-Instolation

vladir at arcor.de vladir at arcor.de
Mon Oct 12 17:29:08 BST 2009

Vladislav Rudi
Breslauer Str. 20
38440 Wolfsburg
Deutschland/ Germany

Dear Ubuntu-Team!

I have downloaded a ubuntu-version. But I cannot instal it. May be your program cannot "accept" my hardware? I don't know, what I have to do. I have a logo while the instolation, but it cannot go on. I send you my hardware-information.

This is a laptop
Operation System: Windows Vista-Upgrade
Producer: Hyrican Informationssysteme AG
Classification: 1.0 Windows-Leistungsindex
Processor: Mobile AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+ 1.60 GHz
RAM: 959 MB
Systemtyp: 32 Bit-Operationsystem
ACPIx86 based PC
Standard VGA-Graphic-Card
ATA Channel 0
ATA Channel 1
NVIDIA nForce 430/410 Seriell-ATA-Controller
Standard-Doublecanal-PCI-IDE-Controller
Texas Instruments OHCI-konformer IEEE 1394-Hostcontroller
Ut165 USB2FlashStorage USB Device
WDC WD80 0BEVS-22RST0 SCSI Disk Device
PS/2-kompatible Maus
Motorola SM56-Datafaxmodem
NVIDIA nForce-Networkcontroller
Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter
Texas Intstruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 CardBus-Controller
SDA Standard konformer SD-Hostcontroller
Microsoft iSCSI-Initiator
     a lot of system-devices
Standardtastatur (101/102 Tasten) /Microsoft Natural Keyboard (PS/2)
USB2FlashStorage
USB-Controllers:
   Standard OpenHCD USB-Hostcontroller
   Standard PCI-to-USB-extended Hostcontroller
   USB-Massenspeichergerät (german, I have not a translation)
   USB-Root-Hub (double)

I hope, you can help me.

Thank you beforehand,

Vladislav Rudi

P.S. You can write me german, I understand it better