default configuration issue in teeworlds 0.4.2.1...

Alexis Ramirez alexisramirez79 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:34:58 BST 2009

Hi.
I just installed teeworlds 0.4.2.1 in my dell Inspiron 1521, with ATI Radeon
Xpress 1200 Integrated video, running Kubuntu Intrepid and the open Radeon
module. The default graphic configuration of the teeworlds package, with
full screen and v-sync enable, almost freeze my computer. Once v-sync was
disable, everything worked fine.

My suggestion: make v-sync disable for default, at least you have problems
reports about v-sync being disable. Make full-screen-disable default too, in
order to avoid blocking  the whole X session in case of trouble, as happened
to me.