MOTU SRU's and debdiffs

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 5 04:48:30 GMT 2009

For Karmic SRU's, I'd like to ask for those packaging SRU's to upload
a debdiff for review on the Launchpad bug when MOTU-SRU is subscribed,
and upload to -proposed after receiving an ACK.

I realize for main SRU's, it is a smoother workflow to directly upload
into proposed, as those performing the review can conveniently see the
diff and approve/reject it.

Only today was my attention brought to the -proposed queue and I saw
some SRU's sitting in there that slipped under my radar.

P.S. While we're on the subject, what is the status with the motu-sru
references edited out of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/
StableReleaseUpdates ? I was only made FYI-aware a couple months ago
that the two SRU teams will merge post archive reorg, but had no idea
when it was going to happen (not to mention right now it hasn't
happened but the proper procedure is not outlined in the wiki any
longer)