[REVU] [DPUT] Upload problem

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon May 18 22:12:14 BST 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Ancoron Luciferis
<ancoron at chaoslayer.de> wrote:
> But the diff should be exactly the other way round as I e.g. changed
> from jaunty to karmic and added the launchpad bug and not removed it.
>
> Or do I misinterpret the debdiff and it works just the other way round?

Hello Ancoron,

Without knowing the URL of the diff you are viewing, it is not
possible for me to know for sure why you are seeing the diff that you
are. If I had to guess, I would assume that you are looking at [1],
when you should be looking at [2]. As you can see from the URLs, the
two diffs are of the same two uploads, the only difference is the
order. As a result, The two diffs will show the same changes, but the
+'s and -'s will be reversed. In order to reach [2], you should start
by clicking on ' 09 May 2009 13:51' on the details page for the
package. This will take you to [3]. Now click on the 'debdiff' link
next to '17 May 2009 16:48' to get to [2].

I hope this helps,
Nathan Handler

[1] http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/report.py/diff?upid1=5781&upid2=5710
[2] http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/report.py/diff?upid1=5710&upid2=5781