Closing LP bug

Charlie Smotherman cjsmo at cableone.net
Sat May 2 01:26:03 BST 2009

MOTU,

A new release of my package is coming out soon.  Like a good developer I
plan to have the new release uploaded to debian first and then have it
sync'd to karmic.  I have some bugs that are on the BTS and I have some
LP bugs that I would like to close with this upload to debian.

Could I do something like this to close both the debian and lp bugs with
the one upload to debian?

foobar (2.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  *  New release
  *  Fixed typo in manpage (LP: #xxxxx)
  *  Fixed typo in debian/control.  Closes: #yyyyy
  *  Added Martian translations. Closes #lmnop (LP: #abcde)

Thanks
Charlie