Ubuntu

Stefan Lesicnik stefan at lsd.co.za
Thu Mar 12 04:55:27 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Bouie de Klerk <bouiek at iburst.co.za> wrote:
> Hi
>

> Can you please also direct me to a group that can help/guide me to where I
> can learn more of the basic Linux environment? To get acquainted with Linux.
> I have and Intel core 2 due, installed Ubuntu 8.10, both i386 and amd64
> A million thanks for all the help I can get.
> Regards
>
> Bouie de Klerk
> Midrand
> RSA

Hi Boule,

Glad to have another member from South Africa.

Have a look at the MOTU getting started [0]

Also, consider joining  the ubuntu-za loco[1] and maililng list.  We
are planning to have a PackageJam[2] which I would like to run soon.

Regards,

Stefan

0 - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted
1 - http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki_Home