sl-modem issues

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 30 20:26:23 BST 2009

Ok, I just realized that in my previous email I explained a situation,
yet didn't ask any question !

So the questions are:

1) How to solve this issue with static device creation ?

2) Is there really a license issue that prohibits the non-free sl-modem
(because it contains proprietary binary blobs) from using udev to
dynamically create devices ?

3) If that answer for question #2 is no, does anyone know how to add
udev support in sl-modem ?

---end quoted text---

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)